June 25, 2010

Accepting the Challenge

I have a love for food, an absolute overpowering love for food. And I never pass up a good cupcake. I rarely pass up an okay cupcake. There is something about those little, fluffy, happy little morsels of love, that I just can't say no. Whenever I bake, which is usually from a box I must admit, I prefer to make cupcakes. They are single serving heavenly bodies that deliver the perfect amount of cake to icing ratio.

I've come to a point in my life that baking from a box just isn't going to cut it any more. I'm taking on the challenge of teaching myself to bake from scratch. Its not going to be easy, and sometimes there will be batter that ends up in the garbage, but I'm sure I will be able to succeed. Its time to fall into cupcake love!

No comments:

Post a Comment